Prof. Dobrin Konstantinov is a member of::
- Clinical Research Council (CRC) in Societe Internationale D’Oncologie Pediatrique Europe (SIOPE)
- Representative for Bulgaria – CEPOETA (Central European Pediatric Oncology Early Trails Alliance) Group l
- Principal Investigator (CIC 346) EBMT (European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation) IC
- Peer reviewer for Pediatric Blood & Cancer Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
- Principal Investigator – BFM ALL IC
- Team Member (CIC 346) EBMT (European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation)
- Member of United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group
- Member of Pediatric Committee (PDCO) at the European Medicines Agency (2007 – 2013)
- Editor of the Pediatrics magazine since 2005
- Member of the Management Council of the Bulgarian Association of Hematology and Transfusion
- Member of the Management Council of the Bulgarian Society of Clinical and Transfusion Hematology
- Member of Bulgarian Pediatric Association
- Member of the Academic Council, Medical University Sofia
Prof. Konstantinov is author of over 90 scientific publications, participated in numerous national and international scientific congresses and symposia.